Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lizzie's 4 month doctors visit

No picture with this post. I wish I would have snapped one today, she looked too darn cute :).

Lizzie is now 13lbs 15 ounces. Why not just say 14 pounds?? She is 25" long. I was worried b/c I thought she didn't gain enough weight. The doctor assured me she was right on track! I am comparing her to little Jeremy b/c he gained a lot more in between visits when he was her age.

Lizzie also got 2 shots and 1 oral vaccine. She did great, just a yell and a cry for about 1 minute and thats it! She's running a low fever tonight so I gave her some tylenol and she's fast asleep.

I really love our new pediatrician! We switched as soon as Lizzie was born. The entire staff has been nothing but helpful and nice to us! A major difference from the last place we went.

2 comments:

mamamia said...

Love your blog! Now I can keep track of every new tooth and trip to the potty. It makes me miss them more and more. Lizzie gets her toe biting from her namesake and her Godmother. Remember Ami and Kim's first "pedicures??"

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!