Saturday, March 14, 2009

So many updates!

I know I got so behind on my blog, I apologize to all of our loyal followers!

Lizzie is now 10 months old. She's really a great baby! She is starting to make lots of sounds, trying to talk. She's up to mama, dada, and maybe Thank You (thanks to grandma). I'm trying to teach her Jeremy and it sounds like Da Dee. haha. So I'm not quite sure about that yet! She really has much more energy then Jeremy did at this age. I think she's just trying to keep up with him!

Big Jer is recovering from pneumonia. Poor guy, he gets it all the time. He was a saint when lil Jer was in the hospital. He cleaned the house so we didn't have to come home to a mess. He's keeping busy w/ all his real estate.

Besides the Rotavirus, lil Jer is doing great! He's so smart and really loves preschool. It amazes me what he learns. It's fun to watch him, I think he's going to be a smart kid for sure! We had a couple of warm days and he was able to play outside. He had a blast! He'll probably be outside all day/everyday this summer!

I am doing ok. Still wanting to lose 10 more lbs that Lizzie left on my body. Still looking for a job. And still wanting to win the lottery.

I'll try to be better at posting on my blog. Sorry I got so behind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we have the exact same goals lol!
Hope everyone is soon feeling better and Lizzie sounds like such a sweetie :) Lol, I bet Jeremy is a bit of a mouthful for her - Joseph called Michael 'brother' for over a year lol!

Anonymous said...

I believe the easiest word to learn is MIA. ask her to try it out. You'll see!!

Tara said...

ooh, I want to win the lotto too :) And WTG Big Jer for cleaning that house up while everyone was away in the hospital. Get better Lil Jer so you can go back to school and enjoy your friends.