Monday, October 20, 2008

Jeremy's Birthday Bash!

On Saturday we had Jeremy's 3rd birthday party at my mom's house. It was a blast! I think that everyone had a great time. A huge Thank You to Ann (grandma) for making all that wonderful food! and Margaret too! And Thank You to Paulette (gigi) for letting us have the party at her house! You both ROCK!

This is the best picture I could get of Jeremy in his costume. He HATES having his picture taken. He dressed as a "green skeleton".



A photo of his cake. I didn't do it myself. I don't think I could have made it this nice! It was a good cake too! Thanks to Adrian's Market :).



All of the kids got a pumpkin and stick on decals to decorate them. I think they all had a blast doing it and it was much easier then painting or carving!


I have more pictures if you'd like to see them

No comments: