Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Baby Boy is 3

My baby boy turned 3 yesterday. He woke up saying he didn't want any presents.

Until he opened his "hog hands"...


Then he wanted another present! It was a kid tough digital camera, I am hoping that he'll leave my camera alone now...


Next came the "big" gift. Daddy picked this out, can you tell? This thing is amazing! A must buy if you have a boy ages 3 or older.


Its loud, scary and obnoxious. Lizzie almost jumped out of my arms when she first saw it but now she'd like to get to him to chew on it :). Jer has a blast with it!


We went to The Texas Roadhouse with Pappy for a birthday dinner. They brought out the saddle for a big birthday Yee Haw! Jeremy would only get on it if JW was on it :).


He had a great day. His birthday party is next week, more pictures to come then!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! You got some pretty cool presents! We saw the dinosaur at Target last week and Brayden was amazed by it. So neat!

Colleen said...

I've been kicking around the camera idea here (with Gpa being the pro and all!) Let me know what you think of it!!