Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day

He came!!! Look at all the gifts Santa left for the kids.



I woke up about 8:00 am. I decided to let the kids sleep b/c I knew it would be a long day. At about 9:30 I was pacing. I could not believe the 1 day it is ok for them to wake up early they decided to sleep in. At 10:15 I could not take the waiting any longer. I went upstairs and whispered in lil Jeremy's ear that "Santa Came". He opened his eyes and said "Did he leave me presents". Priceless!

So we headed downstairs and heard lil Jeremy say that Santa left him "Millions" of gifts! He ripped right in to the gifts, shouting "Clippo, A Game, Blocks, oh wait, this one is for you Lizzie" (since it had a girl on the box, lol). He said Santa brought him everything he wanted. His favorite gift by far was the Hulk aka HOG mask. Oh, and the Krabby Patties in the stocking, lol!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lucky kiddos, Santa was very generous :)

Sonya said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Lizzie's dress is too pretty!