Saturday, February 14, 2009

STUPID WIND!

While I was out buying diapers at Walmart the other day the power went off in there. Thankfully their registers worked on generators so I was able to finish my shopping and then they were clearing the store because their security cameras were not working.

So I'm leaving and being a nice person let 2 cars pull out in front of me. As I was getting ready to pull out of the parking lot, BANG, a stupid cart hit my door. I filled out an accident report, but I doubt they will do anything about it. It's a small dent, but it's STILL a dent that wasn't there! I'll update you all and let you know what I hear from them. Here is a picture. It does not show up that well, but it's very noticeable!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

My title would probably be "stupid people who can't put the carts back in those little reserved areas meant to keep them together so they don't roll/blow into cars"! I feel your frustration, Brooke!