Thursday, March 26, 2009

I really tried.

So for months I've been hearing a lot of crap about why I haven't taken Jeremy and Lizzie for their pictures together. I've also been giving myself guilt about it. But after today, I know why I stalled for so long. It is NOT east to get 2 children to look at the camera amd smile at the same time.
Here is a prime example!


Or Lizzie decides to try to get out of the stool shes in:


And time to give each other kisses:





This is the best photo out of all 20, lol.


So with that, I don't think we'll be seeing my children on the cover of Vogue anytime soon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are still great pictures! Love the kissy ones :)
Sorry it was a difficult experience, but looks worth it.

Colleen said...

Jer is SO handsome in his little jacket and Lizzie's dress is ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

they are ADORABLE brooke!

LindsayK8 said...

kids are such stinkers, aren't they?? i adore the outfits you chose!!

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos, I just LOVE Lizzie's dress, it's beautiful :)

Mia said...

Baby Vogue... here she comes!! (with or without earrings.)